- HOPE has been in operation for over 25 years
- Today, more than 20,000 children are directly impacted by the work of HOPE country directors, agents, volunteers, and supporters
- HOPE has been instrumental in raising awareness, affecting change, and impacting government policies
- There are now 35+ Agents working in 20+ Countries
The Pillars Program contributes directly to the foundational operating expenses of Hope for the Nations. Through annual donations, the Pillars Program allows more donated money to go directly toward the funding and support of our programs all over the globe.
Impact Beyond Expectations
Currently, a portion of donations are put towards collectively covering operating expenses.
Operating expenses for HOPE include facilitating marketing campaigns and events for projects, staffing for the administration team and special projects, financial reporting, and compliance.
The $100,000 Goal
Our goal is to raise $100,000 each year through annual donations of $3,000* from individuals and/or businesses who want to expand their philanthropic ventures, to create the ongoing potential for lasting change.
We Ask That You
Join Us On This Journey
Just as international Agents have been invited into collaboration, we want to extend an invitation to you to become part of a group of individuals who bring their enthusiasm and resources to build the capacity of HOPE’s operations. By doing so you will help us maximize the effectiveness we can have as an organization and in our meaningful and positive impact on future generations.
The final goal of the Pillars Program is to:
- Increase the capacity of our Agents and reduce the costs associated with running the programs they offer
- Create a sustainable operating budget as we continue to grow and nurture HOPE programs across the globe
Contact a HOPE representative for more information on Pillars of HOPE or to schedule a meeting where your questions can be answered on how you can become a Pillar.